All You Need to Know to Plan Your Visit to The Arch
Thrill, adventure, and excitement have found a new home - The Arch Dubai. This action-packed attraction was inaugurated on 6th November 2020 at the Dubai Festival City Mall. This new hotspot for adrenaline junkies features a 230-meter long zipline, a 13-meter high platform to take a leap of faith from, a climbing wall that’ll test you on different levels, and much more. Read on to know everything you need to plan your visit to The Arch Dubai.
Plan Your Visit to The Arch
The Arch’s opening hours are as follows:
- Tuesday-Wednesday, Saturday-Sunday: 2 PM to 10 PM.
- Thursday-Friday: 2 PM to 12 AM.
The Arch is closed on Mondays.
You need 3 hours to explore all the adventures at the Arch. You can also club The Arch experience with a visit to Dubai Festival City Mall.
You can reach the Arch using different transportation modes depending on your location, be it bus, metro, or car.
You can take a metro to reach the Arch, Dubai Festival City. The closest stations are Creek Metro Station and Al Jadaf Metro Station. Both are about ten minutes ride away from The Arch.
Bus lines F08, 24, 43, 44, 53, 64A, 4, and 32C can take you to the Arch. The closest bus stations are Dubai Festival City, Marks & Spencer which is 6 mins walk away, and Rebat Street is 12 mins walk away.
You can drive down in a car to The Arch Duba The attraction is located in the Dubai Festival City and thus provides ample parking space.
Yes, Dubai Festival City has a parking space of 13,000 ensuring you can find parking upon your visit.
The Arch is loaded with charming coffee shops and food kiosks for you. Boost up your energy with your favorite food before continuing your adventures.
Unwind and relax at the Sunset Lounge. The Arch’s location is also perfect to host parties and events at the rooftop lounge, promising gorgeous views of the city.
The Arch Dubai: Location
Address: Dubai Festival City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About Dubai Festival City
Dubai Festival City is also known for its range of high-end, fashion, supermarket, tech, and other stores; residential areas; excellent hotels; world-renowned eateries, and more. One of the most popular tourist destinations in all of Dubai, it is also home to The Arch.
What To Do at The Arch
- Climbing Wall: This multi-level climb provides 5 different routes to the top. Race your friends as you choose a suitable way.
- Bag Jump: Freefall from as high as 6 meters and land on a giant bag.
- Quick Flight: Jump from a 13 meters high platform with just a cable to catch you for an adrenaline rush like you have never felt before.
- Zipline: Feel like a bird as your swoop over gorgeous surroundings with this 230 meters long zipline.
- Pump Track: Hop on a scooter or a bicycle and test your road skills as you deal with crazy twists and turns in this 96 meters long track.
- Fountain Views Terrace: Resting atop Tower 2, this is an exclusive location for a fun rendezvous with friends and family with gorgeous views to look out for.
- Sunset Lounge: Lose yourself in pretty sunsets and great music as you sip coffee on top of Tower 1.
- The Arch Village: Rest and rejuvenate at The Arch Village. Secure beanbags or lounge on the grass patches as you snack up.
Yes, The Arch is open to the public.
The ticket price varies depending on the activities you want to explore. An all-encompassing pass is for AED 304. You can buy passes for individual activities, starting from AED 70.
Taking the bus is the easiest and most cost-effective way of reaching The Arch’s location. You can also use personal transportation to reach the destination. Taking a metro is not recommended as the closest station is still a long walk away.
The Arch can accommodate around 20,000 guests.
The minimum age requirement for most activities at The Arch Dubai is 6 years.
Yes. As the Arch is located at the Dubai Festival City Mall, there is ample parking.
The Arch’s location is at Dubai’s Festival City Mall. The location is only 5 minutes away from Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport.
Unfortunately, the activities at the venue are not wheelchair-compatible. However, People of Determination can enjoy other facilities at The Arch.